Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data Fix 5.1 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Our successful SysTools BKF Repair Software to repair and recover complete BKF file even it repair BKF files which shows error like "the backup file contains unrecognized data". Software also helps you in that situation when your fixed to media is full. Software quickly restores corrupt .bkf file created using with NTbackup Exe and VERITAS backup Exec developed by Symantec. BKF file recovery software can fix BKF file and restore all data even if BKF file is displaying following error message:
* CRC (cyclic redundancy check) error
* The fixed media is full
* Backup file could not be used
* Backup file has wrong signature for this server
* Backup file could not be found
* Backup file not found in NTBackup catalog
* The backup file is unusable. You must erase it or choose another file
* The backup file is corrupt and cannot be restored
* The backup file is either damaged or could not be found
* The backup file could not be found or is not the file that was requested
When you switch on Windows Vista OS or installed the Windows operating system (any older version of Vista) with different product key after creating the backup error messages occur "the backup file contains unrecognizable data and cannot be used". Software successfully works with Windows 98/2000/ME/NT/XP/2003/Vista and Windows 7. SysTools BKF Repair software is trusted tool for all users to sort out error message. SysTools has added the feature of "Partial Scan" in the BKF Repair software. This feature is greatly helpful in the recovery of large sized BKF files. You can quickly do partial scan of a large sized BKF file if you need only a small amount of data from it. Get free demo version of BKF fix software for awareness. After satisfactions, Purchase full version of software to get all data from damaged BKF file by losing only $89 for Personal License and $180 for the Business License.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space
Choose your download: